JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And nothing will happen to the cop for killing somebodies dog. Sad. That is one of my pet peaves. I have a pure bread dog that I have spent a lot of money on for the dog itself and the training I have put him through. I basically have spent probably just as much as any trained police dog. So why is it that when a cop shows up at somebodies door and the dog is doing what it is trained to do and protect the house and property. Then a LEO kills said dog and nothing happens to the LEO. But if they send there dog in "to do what is was trained for"' and I shoot that dog. I am in really deep dodo. I have just killed a police officer. The dog does not know it is trained for the police. It is all just a big game to him because he gets a reward when he is done. How can one dog be held to a higher standard over ANY other well trained dog? That to me is a double standard. Just my two cents....Thanx Yes, the dog in my Avitar is the dog I am talking about.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top