JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't believe the "We need more women involved with their unique perspectives la de da." Actually the guys want all their significant others to be involved with guns so said others will be more friendly with respect to additional gun purchases. When guy says "You know, I think I really need a new precision rifle," its just so much nicer if, instead of saying "You have too many guns already and should sell some," significant other says "Yeah, you undoubtedly do need a new precision rifle. And I really need a new AR."

Uh....well....he really did need a new AR and when he tried to sell his Viper PST, I told him he just needed a new 6.5 Creed to put it on. Don't be surprised as more women push back on the anti's

Don't believe the "We need more women involved with their unique perspectives la de da." Actually the guys want all their significant others to be involved with guns so said others will be more friendly with respect to additional gun purchases. When guy says "You know, I think I really need a new precision rifle," its just so much nicer if, instead of saying "You have too many guns already and should sell some," significant other says "Yeah, you undoubtedly do need a new precision rifle. And I really need a new AR."
But....but.....but......

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads