JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello JadeFox. Welcome to the forum from the gun-totin' old broad contingent. At least welcome to officially joining. Sounds like you have been reading nwfa for a lot longer than I have. I only discovered gun channels on youtube less than a year ago, and from those heard about nwfa.

Welcome to the greatest firearms forum on the inter webs. It's like a great big dysfunctional family here.

Lots of knowledge, lots of opinion and most importantly, lots of camaraderie...
A great big happy dysfunctional family.

Welcome aboard!

A48D38DB-C0AB-4DFA-84B8-2FE2E6272F3A.jpeg

It is always great to have new members, but getting women involved is a real plus. We need more women involved with their unique perspectives.

Welcome.
Don't believe the "We need more women involved with their unique perspectives la de da." Actually the guys want all their significant others to be involved with guns so said others will be more friendly with respect to additional gun purchases. When guy says "You know, I think I really need a new precision rifle," its just so much nicer if, instead of saying "You have too many guns already and should sell some," significant other says "Yeah, you undoubtedly do need a new precision rifle. And I really need a new AR."

Last Edited:
Have followed this site for years but never thought about signing up.... until I wanted to buy/sell. Also, great blogs. Loads of good info. I hunt a little and shoot a lot. My ol' man reloads and makes the whole deal affordable.
"shoot a lot" will definitely get you a welcome here!
You are right about the blogs and info available, plus, if you can keep the right perspective, even the stuff that doesn't seem quite plumb and square is usually good for a laugh.

Don't believe the "We need more women involved with their unique perspectives la de da." Actually the guys want all their significant others to be involved with guns so said others will be more friendly with respect to additional gun purchases. When guy says "You know, I think I really need a new precision rifle," its just so much nicer if, instead of saying he has too many guns already and should sell some, significant other says "Yeah, you undoubtedly do need a new precision rifle. And I really need a new AR."
Actually, I was being sincere. A club made up of just guys gets a little one sided and misses out on other perspectives. I also think that more women need to carry, shoot and get involved in protecting the 2nd Amendment.

Again, welcome.

Actually, I was being sincere. A club made up of just guys gets a little one sided and misses out on other perspectives. I also think that more women need to carry, shoot and get involved in protecting the 2nd Amendment.

Again, welcome.
There are woman here but only a few speak up and post .but more and more are carriers and joining the groups .

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads