JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, Everyone

Maybe not so much a transplant but I was a member for a long time at SGN. Major life changes got in the way from my internet/ forum time. Things have changed and I remember this site was mentioned on SGN. I was hoping to be a part of a firearms forum again. Missed the talk, banter, and general knowledge sharing.

Seattleguns.net

So did Norm ban you too? He gave me 2 days off for supposedly making a racial remark (i didn't) but if it so bad then as an Owner/Mod he could have deleted it and he didn't! I told him he was every bit as much a racists because he didn't delete it and he banned me for life.
There are a couple great site that you can don't require pay for play. Pay is optional. This one has it's merits!

LOL...Didn't think my intro post would spark confusion or bring up controversy....

I did not get kicked from SeattleGuns.net. Never had one negative thing like that happen there. Like I said in the start of this post. Life got in the way. Bought a house. Never had a house before. So had to buy a lot of tools/ gardening equipment. I bought a house that has some land that hasn't been taken care of and been working on the yard most often than not. Things have slowed down a little for now. I remembered that right before I got my house the changes were being made at Seattleguns.net So I figured I would try this site.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top