JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First one I heard about was near China Town... now NW 23rd has decided to do the same thing.

When will they learn that if they just let the police do their jobs and not defund the budget, they wouldn't have to pay out of pocket?

Let them eat the schit-cake they've baked.

o_O
Cake Bo$$
thanks-i-hate-birth-poop-cake-58812523.png

I see a LOT of crying and complaining skimming the story. You know what I did not see? Any of them mentioning how they voted? How many of them crying about this voted for this??
Spot on Alexx!

The close-in Southeast Portland neighborhoods of Sellwood, Mooreland, and Brooklyn are being overrun with trashed out RV's that are dragged in in the middle of the night. Myself and my neighbors have recorded drug deals and prostitution headquartered from these RV's,.....And the cops are handcuffed by none other than the head of the Portland Police Commission Mayor Ted Wheeler.

Parents in my neighborhood can no longer let their kids play outside because of the squalor.

Do you think that one person who lives in these neighborhoods draws the direct connection between who they voted for and the hell that their neighborhood of $500K-$800K homes has become?

Sprinkled throughout the neighborhood I have seen five or six signs in front yards advertising for Jo Ann Hardesty! (In spite of the Florida and California license plates on the no longer functioning RV's Jo Ann Hardesty has famously stated that our homeless are Portlanders "Down on their Luck!")

Portland does not have a problem with the homeless, Portland has enacted policies that enable people who are content with their Opiod, (Primarily Fentanyl) addictions to terrorize law abiding citizens.

Last Edited:
Spot on Alexx!

The close-in Southeast Portland neighborhoods of Sellwood, Moreland, and Brooklyn are being overrun with trashed out RV's that are dragged in in the middle of the night. Myself and my neighbors have recorded drug deals and prostitution headquartered from these RV's,.....And the cops are handcuffed by none other than the head of the Portland Police Commission Mayor Ted Wheeler.

Parents in my neighborhood can no longer let their kids play outside because of the squalor.

Do you think that one person who lives in these neighborhoods draws the direct connection between who they voted for and the hell that their neighborhood of $500K-$800K homes has become?

Sprinkled throughout the neighborhood I have seen five or six signs in front yards advertising for Jo Ann Hardesty! (In spite of the Florida and California license plates on the no longer functioning RV's Jo Ann Hardesty has famously stated that our homeless are Portlanders "Down on their Luck!")

Portland does not have a problem with the homeless, Portland has enacted policies that enable people who are content with their Opiod, (Primarily Fentanyl) addiction to terrorize law abiding citizens.
Portland City Gov. and State will NOT Fix . What Clearly is a ' Managed ' problem . The Scam is simple, is only manufactured to look complicated . Orchestrated to depreciate specific areas of downtown commercial Real Estate for an upcoming Fire Sale .
If people can wash the manufactured conflict and division out of their eyes long enough to see and pay attention . Can probably see who the deep-pocket buyers are in the end, and see who the real manipulators are.

^^ I would like to be able to put together an argument to refute your comment.

But Portland's City Commission and Multnomah DA Mike Schmidt's action's and deeds have demonstrated that they're capable of anything.
(While all of them have Police Panic Buttons that ring directly through to Portland Police Precincts installed in their homes at taxpayer's expense.)

Hypocrites, every last one of them.

Last Edited:
I see a LOT of crying and complaining skimming the story. You know what I did not see? Any of them mentioning how they voted? How many of them crying about this voted for this??

They never do learn, they just keep voting for crime.
Yeah, well, neither one of you live here. The mayoral vote got the best of the crop.... :s0170: ...In tod 'fing whalen. :s0170: Ask the question why no one that stands for Law & Order runs for mayor of potland?
Cake Bo$$
FAR OUT MAN!

It's too late, this cannot be fixed because the people are too stupid to do anything meaningful or rational.

The first step would be to elected actual leaders, but too many californian and new york scumbags have infested the area. You only need to look at where the leeches came from to see what the future holds.

Look at the top Portland headline this morning… 10 people shot in 10 shootings within 24 hours. We haven't seen the worst, this summer is going to be Portland's deadliest.

They never do learn, they just keep voting for crime.

The majority vote for the craziness.

There are those of us that vote against the majority on every issue, every opportunity given.

As to the original posting issue, I forget where I read it. One of the goals of some left wing ideology is to privatize the police force and communities that want law enforcement hire for it.
Which sounds like a mob tactic to me.
If I don't get sworn public service officers, I want my damn taxes back that are stolen to pay for those services.
Also when I have to start putting bodies out at the curb with the garbage I shouldn't be charged with a crime either.

The city is at the precipice of a very slippery slope and the further down it slides, it only accelerates.

This summer is going to be a wild one.

Last Edited:
Yeah, well, neither one of you live here. The mayoral vote got the best of the crop.... :s0170: ...In tod 'fing whalen. :s0170: Ask the question why no one that stands for Law & Order runs for mayor of potland?

FAR OUT MAN!
This is FAR from one election for mayor. As all who live there know this did not start last year. The "fun" in Potland is just like the "fun" in several cities in my state. Its been a slow moving train wreck. Every couple years the voters in both places get another chance to vote. Every couple years they vote to make it steadily worse. City council, mayor, Sheriff, Governor, ect. ALL these elections have consequences. The mess did not start with one election cycle and it sure is not going to get better with one cycle. What "could" start the process of turning things is law makers losing their jobs. The ONLY thing they fear is losing their power. Many throw up their hands and say they no longer, if they ever have, bother to vote. So they get what wins and can see how well it works. :eek:
I see the same stories here for places like Seattle which is in a race to the bottom with other large cities. I feel the same way when I hear people cited in the articles crying. I would love to ask, so how did you vote last time? How about the last few times? Chances are REAL good the people either voted for what they have or did not vote. Those who did not vote also helped get what they have.:s0092:

LOL.

I'd imagine that.......
Things could have been BETTER. If, they had voted correctly. Oh wait......The Standard Disclaimer Applies here too.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads