JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone, found this site from a member of Chehalem Valley Sportsman Club...I couldn't believe he and his wife/girlfriend had the place to themselves on a Sunday afternoon. What a little rain will do to some shooters, lol.
Anyway, I joined because we are moving out of the country soon and I have to sell the last of the firearms..an HK91, which'll be posted directly, as soon as I find the right place..

Thank you all.
The only other forum I've been on is a boating forum. It's sure easy to burn a lot of time talking of things we like, isn't it?
Our move is not Asia but Caribbean. Puerto Rico. After 25 years in Oregon it's hard to believe.
A job layoff has actually helped this happen so I'm not complaining.
It'll be a semi retirement.
Wife and I are just going for it. We have 4 acres and a small place that we'll add on to. It'a a move we've been planning on for many years. Sold our house early last year, just in time, looks like.
One tough thing though, is selling the gun collection; small as it was, they were like family.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top