Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Another newbie

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by waterman, Sep 7, 2009.

1. waterman

waterman Tigard, Or. New Member

Hello everyone, found this site from a member of Chehalem Valley Sportsman Club...I couldn't believe he and his wife/girlfriend had the place to themselves on a Sunday afternoon. What a little rain will do to some shooters, lol.
    Anyway, I joined because we are moving out of the country soon and I have to sell the last of the firearms..an HK91, which'll be posted directly, as soon as I find the right place..

2. ron22250

ron22250 Newberg Member

Welcome !

3. Generator

Generator Bend Member

Hope your going to a place you enjoy, if its Asia I should be able to toss a few pointers your way.

Welcome

4. chiefchip

chiefchip Rainier, Oregon Member

Welcome Aboard

5. waterman

waterman Tigard, Or. New Member

Thank you all.
    The only other forum I've been on is a boating forum. It's sure easy to burn a lot of time talking of things we like, isn't it?
    Our move is not Asia but Caribbean. Puerto Rico. After 25 years in Oregon it's hard to believe.
    A job layoff has actually helped this happen so I'm not complaining.
    It'll be a semi retirement.
    Wife and I are just going for it. We have 4 acres and a small place that we'll add on to. It'a a move we've been planning on for many years. Sold our house early last year, just in time, looks like.
    One tough thing though, is selling the gun collection; small as it was, they were like family.