JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone, found this site from a member of Chehalem Valley Sportsman Club...I couldn't believe he and his wife/girlfriend had the place to themselves on a Sunday afternoon. What a little rain will do to some shooters, lol.
Anyway, I joined because we are moving out of the country soon and I have to sell the last of the firearms..an HK91, which'll be posted directly, as soon as I find the right place..

Thank you all.
The only other forum I've been on is a boating forum. It's sure easy to burn a lot of time talking of things we like, isn't it?
Our move is not Asia but Caribbean. Puerto Rico. After 25 years in Oregon it's hard to believe.
A job layoff has actually helped this happen so I'm not complaining.
It'll be a semi retirement.
Wife and I are just going for it. We have 4 acres and a small place that we'll add on to. It'a a move we've been planning on for many years. Sold our house early last year, just in time, looks like.
One tough thing though, is selling the gun collection; small as it was, they were like family.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top