JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good Morning All, Another new guy although I'm really an old guy who recently found out about this group from a friend in Afghanistan.

Been around the block having enlisted to fly Chinooks in Vietnam centurys ago. Later worked overseas in the intelligence community (is that possible?) for almost twenty years, then I went to Iraq in 03-04 before taking a job as the DLS (Dir Log Svcs) for a gold mining company in Ghana. Company crapped out, too much greed on the ground by the locals and their government. Then did some time in Wyoming running ITT's service group there where my boys took care of the open pit coal mines, shaft mines for minerals and the oil and gas business. Home now doing some security "consulting" and playing in the garden when not cleaning guns.

I have an excellent rep and if you buy something from my stash it will be as described and will ship as promised.

Best to all and Semper Fi
Bob

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top