JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi neighbors...
I recently moved back to Portland after spending a few years in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and then a few more in Los Angeles. While I spent a lot of time shooting in Pa, I don't think I made it out once while in LA. I look forward to spending a lot more time in the woods or at the range plinking targets. It is great to be back.
Hopefully this ends up being as much fun as PAFOA and CALGUNS have been.

Glad you got the heck outa CA, like me. Nothing like Calguns anywhere, this is about as close as you can get up here. To bad you couldn't move to WA, away from the hairy chicks and the hippie hillbillies:s0112:.

Welcome.

I'm new here myself. My wife and I are moving to the Grants Pass area at the end of August. We're refugees from Kalifornistan.

Glad you got the heck outa CA, like me. Nothing like Calguns anywhere, this is about as close as you can get up here. To bad you couldn't move to WA, away from the hairy chicks and the hippie hillbillies:s0112:.

WHAT??!! You don't like the "Unshorn Sisters of the Apocolypse?" Oh, and welcome to the boards

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top