JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got leaked online by their CEO. I like that they took from the TX22 and have what looks like a similar trigger.

Not much info on it yet.

Striker, no manual safety, probably 10-12 round mag.

Maybe Sig will sue them too!

1621389647841.jpeg

Had a feeling it was gonna compete with those. Seen their teaser video last week and was thinking whats it gonna be a G4c?

Only one with info I could find on it. Prices vary each site I checked but I'd expect probably less than $350 probably around $300 for it.

First hands on review I see on YouTube search.

Last Edited:
FTC from the vid above at least 4 of them

Sorry shoulda specified, had issues chambering not failing to fire. I'm just used to saying failure to feed. My guess is the guy was riding the slide release.

Last Edited:
Maybe this signals a new direction for the Bull; steering away from guns that write their own punchlines to useful sidearms that actually work and don't cost a fortune.
They've made a lot of effort in bringing design and production back into the USA, l like that. But then again, Kel-Tec and High Point manufacture here too, sooo.... l guess we'll see how this one fares in it's opening days.

God help em if they release another dud. There will be no mercy.

I'm amazed at how crowded a subsection of a certain market can get, and yet new models are still made for it.

Only thing Taurus ever really has on the others is price. Definitely not features or reputation.

If it's halfway decent and doesn't have too many issues off the get go, they'll sell just for the price.

If it's anything like my TX22 I bought on a dare, it'll sell like hotcakes. I'm no Taurus fan but that little thing gets ABUSED and keeps going. My suppressor lives on it and keeps it dirty. I haven't cleaned it yet, only lubed and am well over 1500 rounds. Zero ftf's. Hopefully this 9mm will be as reliable, I'd buy one just for an extra center console gun or something.

Around 3:05 he states that it's snappier than most micro 9's........

For $100 more (or even less) there's better options with lots of aftermarket support too.
Agreed. Price is really going to be the kicker for Taurus. At its current price, its outmatched. If it drops to or below $300, that will be it's key feature.

Around 3:05 he states that it's snappier than most micro 9's........

For $100 more (or even less) there's better options with lots of aftermarket support too.
His rear sight also drifted off center his 2nd shooting trip. But it does accept Glock sights which is a plus at the very least.

I don't see a reason to go away from my 365 yet tbh.