Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Another Hillsboro Newb

Reactions
I've come over from the other other board. :s0142: Looking around I'm gonna like it here. Lots of smileys to come up with reasons to use. :D

Reactions
It's a deli, correct?

Speaking of Greek cuisine,
There's a Greek bar right off 26, exactly at the end of the Murray off ramp from 26E. Not where we should meet, but they make quite incredible Souvlaki. If you're not familiar, it's skewered meat and vegetables served in a hot pita pocket similar to a gyro, with many other things inside.

Reactions
The Mad Greek is on the corner of 185th and West Union
Yea, thats it.
In my opinion, this joint has terrible service, and the overall quality of the cuisine is not acceptable. Let alone the hopeless facilities.

Try Serrato, perhaps Touche (billiards upstairs).
Need more suggestions? I have many other, higher end places I would visit, but are less acceptable for a gathering.

Don't call me picky.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet
  • Seattle Rifle & Pistol Association
    5.00 star(s)
    This is a members only club. They have had and have some issues that cause membership to fluctuate a bit. There are more rules than shooting in...
    • coltemp