JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi forum. Found you looking for info on the Capitol forest gravel pit. Looking forward to digging for info and watching new stuff pop up.

About me? I've grown up shooting but only recently got my first firearm. Santa gave me a Bersa Thunder 9uc in my stocking this year and after a few boxes of shells im hooked. Now I just need to find some good places local to go shoot.

Thanks guys!

Sig- Thanks for the offer. Ive ridden mountain bikes out in the forest for many years so I know some of the forest pretty well (mostly from the peak down to Middle Waddel). Ive been wanting to check out the main triangle pit, but am still a bit apprehensive about just rolling in solo. For years that place has been our beacon to let us know our rides were almost over, once you hear the guns you know your almost to the car. Untill now though, Ive always steered clear of the place.. I hear its gotten a little better as of late? As long as you can put up with the brass scavenger guy....

How often do you go out to the forest? What do you typically shoot? So far I only have a starter 9mm, but I can tell I'll probably have a locker full sooner than later. Believe it or not, I even got a spark of interest from the old lady about wanting to try shooting, I dont think shes ever shot a firearm. Ive been thinking of getting a .22 plinker for her, and eventually my sons when the get older.

Thanks guys!

Sig- Thanks for the offer. Ive ridden mountain bikes out in the forest for many years so I know some of the forest pretty well (mostly from the peak down to Middle Waddel). Ive been wanting to check out the main triangle pit, but am still a bit apprehensive about just rolling in solo. For years that place has been our beacon to let us know our rides were almost over, once you hear the guns you know your almost to the car. Untill now though, Ive always steered clear of the place.. I hear its gotten a little better as of late? As long as you can put up with the brass scavenger guy....

How often do you go out to the forest? What do you typically shoot? So far I only have a starter 9mm, but I can tell I'll probably have a locker full sooner than later. Believe it or not, I even got a spark of interest from the old lady about wanting to try shooting, I dont think shes ever shot a firearm. Ive been thinking of getting a .22 plinker for her, and eventually my sons when the get older.
I have alot of guns. Even a sniper rifle (for sale). I am trying to go out more than 2 times a year. I tend to take about 500-1000 rounds with me each time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top