JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You build one yet? @notazombie

If you're looking for simple + 80% daytona tactical makes a rifle kit for AR10 style with or without 80% lower.

If you want to build your upper: get an 80% lower with a stripper upper from the same company that made the 80% lower. Depending on who that is will depend on what hand guard rail spec you will need to run. Info is out there though.

Pre assembled from Davidson Defense "Nailhead" upper based on an Aero M5.
20190128_063925.jpg 20190128_064014.jpg

I've got a PSA Gen 2 AR10 lower that I'm 90% sure I'm going to use for an 18" .308 upper. No idea what manufacturer I'll use as this will be a hunting rifle and looking more for low weight than sub-moa accuracy.

I've heard the Gen 2 lowers are compatible with a wider range of uppers, but really no idea. First AR10 build. The AR15 builds were trouble-free.

Buy your upper and lower receiver from the same company. My $600 PSA PA10 purchased this last fall required some work and another $200 to get right but was still a relatively inexpensive AR 10.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top