JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe he was there to fix the broken ductwork? I see no reason to jump to conclusions on this one...:confused:

However, I'm sure there are a few leftist/dim who may agree this would have never happend if AR15s were banned in the first place.

So he brought a knife to a gunfight?

That definitely demonstrates poor judgement and supports our position that none of us can afford to lose our 2A rights. There are just too many whack jobs out there that no one but ourselves can protect us from.

Info from links in story. Perp from New Zealand. Met teenage daughter on internet. Was told she didn't want to communicate with him further. Perp flies here, stops at a store and buys knife and duck tape. Shows up without warning. Knocks on door, gets no answer. Starts trying to break into glass basement door. Mother on other side with .22 warns him repeatedly she has a gun and will shoot him. Undeterred, he uses a brick to break glass and reaches in to unlock door. Mother shoots him in neck. He flees, collapsing in yard of house next door.

Thought: Bad guy was from New Zealand, where people have been stripped of their gun rights. He was apparently thinking a woman with two daughters would be completely helpless, even knowing he was breaking in. Miscalculation. We American women may have guns. And as for helpless, not so much.

Nice work on the mom's part. I've seen sniveling anti-gun types talk about "empowering women", yet the would have preferred the mother and daughter to be unarmed in this event.

And the accused sounds like a real nutter. To bad the American taxpayer has to pickup the tab for his incarceration.

Duct Tape a Knife and pepper spray, a brick through the back door window unannounced. He didn't come to play. A good flaying would settle him right down.
Good Job Mom! Preparation and the .22 did the trick.

Last Edited:
I love a happy ending. :)

However, remember the adage: "Use enough gun."
Trials and incarceration are expensive. Just sayin'.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top