JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sad when 54 cents a round is a "good deal" around here. People are just insane about 223, I won't even shoot my AR15 until the prices come back down. Glad to see bimart selling 1,000 round cases for $400... Too bad the scumbags are getting to them, buying them out, and selling for 60-70 cents a round.

Sad when 54 cents a round is a "good deal" around here. People are just insane about 223, I won't even shoot my AR15 until the prices come back down. Glad to see bimart selling 1,000 round cases for $400... Too bad the scumbags are getting to them, buying them out, and selling for 60-70 cents a round.

Eventually people will stop buying ammo at inflated prices and the scumbags will be stuck with ammo they never intended on keeping :s0133:

Too bad the scumbags are getting to them, buying them out, and selling for 60-70 cents a round.

Yin and Yang. Alpha and the Omega. Scumbags selling it over priced because scumbags buying it over priced. And so the cycle goes...

Point being, neither is a scumbag. It just is what it is.

Yin and Yang. Alpha and the Omega. Scumbags selling it over priced because scumbags buying it over priced. And so the cycle goes...

Point being, neither is a scumbag. It just is what it is.

Buying ammo you have no need for and don't intend to keep, for the specific purpose of taking advantage of people in your own community just because you can, makes you a scumbag. You can all insert your "hey it's capitalism man!" BS comments as much as you want, just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you MUST do it.

You're having trouble seeing the big picture. If people were getting taken advantage of, they wouldn't buy it. If they didnt buy it, the price would not be inflated. If the price were not inflated, I would buy it.

=

If you scumbags quit buying it, those scumbags will quit selling it at inflated prices.

You're having trouble seeing the big picture. If people were getting taken advantage of, they wouldn't buy it. If they didnt buy it, the price would not be inflated. If the price were not inflated, I would buy it.

=

If you scumbags quit buying it, those scumbags will quit selling it at inflated prices.

I'm not missing anything... If people were being taken advantage of they wouldn't buy it? That's a poor bit of logic. you have a new AR, zero ammo and just want to shoot the dang thing. So you begrudgingly kick down 70 cents a round to go shooting with your buddies.

Would I prefer that people just not shoot rather than pay ridiculous prices? Of course, and it'd bring those ammo prices and availability down to earth real quick. But is it their fault? Nope. Those ammo gougers are specifically targeting them for that reason, because they have them over a barrel.

Act more like a community and less like Wall St. Douchebags, and maybe this self created "crisis" would be over by now. People shooting and needing ammo isn't where we should place the blame, we should be looking at the people on the supply end of things instead. Waiting in a bimart line and snapping up the ammo just so you can mark it up a 100% is a douchebag move, and if nothing else just shows that gun owners are no more of a community than Honda owners or something like that, complete lack of awareness or care, awesome

Ummmm this is not the first election/panic we have went through.... People had plenty of time to learn and anticipate the same thing after the second election... Whose fault is it if they were not prepared....? I am also not liking the high prices but I stocked up a while ago. I have no sympathy for people that did not prepare and whine non stop on the forum about what they knew was coming.....

The only thing that made this panic a little worse was the school shootings. But even after that event ammo & mags were available for a few weeks until everything started going to sh*t and even then some people didnt rush to stock up.....

I dont think people are getting taken advantage of, they are willingly buying the ammo at stupid prices. Amo is absolutely something they do not need to survive at this point in time so they do not NEED to buy it......

I hope people learn after this panic that they should stock up on ammo when it is cheap......

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top