JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
was hoping to just change my add to WTT but I can't :(

20160311_131529_resized.jpg

Last Edited:
please send me pics of the feed ramp and right side, also are you the original buyer ? do you have the box/case & how may mags, I'm very interested thanks Capt Dan

My tranny went out so no transportation, what if you met me closer, I would even pay for some gas. Not trying to low ball you or disrespect your kimber. I want it and have cash. Get paid Wednesday to cover other stuff like 1000 rounds, I also have a Springfield TRP that cost me $1336 last year and a trigger job 3lb, action tuneup total $230 on top of $1336. Shoots great but the kimber II I sold my buddy he laughs cause it's no better no worse that's mine with more money in it..., figures thanks Warren

*Still for sale!

First off, thanks for all the offers...I think i have replied to everyone. I agree, this private party sale law is a PITA. Best advice I can give....call around. Here is an FFL finder. Some places are going to charge $50 because doing transfers really isn't their business. Some guys doing transfers is their business so they are competitive...like around $25.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.