Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR ANIB Kimber Custom II .45 $600

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by nwhpfan, Mar 11, 2016.

1. nwhpfan

nwhpfan Hopville Active Member

I have an "as new" Kimber Custom II .45. Pistol is flawless and I've fired maybe 75 trouble free rounds through it. Pistol is tight with a great trigger. This one is extra nice. Included is the box, magazine, paperwork, etc.

$600, buyer to arraign for transfer and pay their fees. Generally, I'll meet at an FFL from Tigard - Clackamas - Salem and parts in between. Farther is "negotiable."

Not interested in trades at this time.

20160311_131529_resized.jpg

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
    J6065, ZakAri, akeefer and 4 others like this.
  2. 2Z4

2Z4 Milwaukie Active Member

Well, haven't seen a near new Kimber for $600.00 since about 1997.

JonCook likes this.
  3. Dr Dan 1911

Dr Dan 1911 At the Range New Member

please send me pics of the feed ramp and right side, also are you the original buyer ? do you have the box/case & how may mags, I'm very interested thanks Capt Dan

4. akeefer

akeefer Canby, OR Well-Known Member

Very nice, great deal!

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
  5. Warrenzvon

Warrenzvon Fort Klamath Member

When do you want your money. I already have 1 and really need another to shoot with my best buddy of 43yrs only problem I live in Klamath falls

6. Warrenzvon

Warrenzvon Fort Klamath Member

My tranny went out so no transportation, what if you met me closer, I would even pay for some gas. Not trying to low ball you or disrespect your kimber. I want it and have cash. Get paid Wednesday to cover other stuff like 1000 rounds, I also have a Springfield TRP that cost me $1336 last year and a trigger job 3lb, action tuneup total $230 on top of $1336. Shoots great but the kimber II I sold my buddy he laughs cause it's no better no worse that's mine with more money in it..., figures thanks Warren

7. nwhpfan

nwhpfan Hopville Active Member

*Still for sale!

First off, thanks for all the offers...I think i have replied to everyone. I agree, this private party sale law is a PITA. Best advice I can give....call around. Here is an FFL finder. Some places are going to charge $50 because doing transfers really isn't their business. Some guys doing transfers is their business so they are competitive...like around $25.

8. Mike Royston

Mike Royston Keizer,Oregon New Member

Is the kimber still for sale?