JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$749
Manufacturer
Anderson
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Bothell
State
Washington
Zip Code
if you are considering buying a stripped lower for $1000, please buy a complete Anderson lower from me for $749.69 and comes with a complete Diamondback 16" upper in 556 or 300 AAC.

I will drive to Vancouver to sell you the complete lower + upper for $999.69.

Edit: corrected price and grammar.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Bump, just in time that you hopefully don't look at primary arms and see what they are selling Andersons for :rolleyes:. Only about 10 hours left on that sale!
I was tempted to order a few but didn't want to get caught playing the "shipping in time" game. GLWS

Maybe if I hit the lotto in the next few days I'll buy your lower

I was tempted to order a few but didn't want to get caught playing the "shipping in time" game. GLWS

Maybe if I hit the lotto in the next few days I'll buy your lower
If you hit the lotto buy it.

Really the bill has to go to committee, and they read the input (write your legislatures), there is a second committee and then it's to third reading. It will probably take another 3 weeks, so the lowers are like a 99.9% chance you will clear. I am actually starting my last SAR on Tuesday, a CETME L in ODG. Pretty sure it will still clear.

If you hit the lotto buy it.

Really the bill has to go to committee, and they read the input (write your legislatures), there is a second committee and then it's to third reading. It will probably take another 3 weeks, so the lowers are like a 99.9% chance you will clear. I am actually starting my last SAR on Tuesday, a CETME L in ODG. Pretty sure it will still clear.
Mmmm bummer wish you could have told me about 12 hrs ago 😂

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.