JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe they can get things moving. I still recall when they relocated to VA from DC and after a couple of months for the new people (who replaced the lazy ones that didn't want to drive out of DC) things sped up a bunch and times were down to a few months. Also wish their old tech branch boss was still there - he was a good guy who would give you a prelim yes/no over the phone on approval letters and even explained the whys if it was going to be a no and how he might accomplish the desired result.

Could anyone tell me wait times under the previous administration vs the current one? Also the number of employees and number of submitted forms is a factor. I'd like to get all those numbers and do a comparison. I'd love to know if there's a big difference between the two. I'll submit the facts to my congressman. May not do much, but if they are taking our money ($200 a pop), I'd say we have some reasonable expectations legally.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top