JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
VANCOUVER
State
Washington
Zip Code
Excellent condition 45 Backup with original magazine. Five plus 1 up in the pipe for the "mine is bigger than yours" pocket packers. Smallest 45 but for the Semmerling, and a darned sight cheaper. I have fired hardball and Speer 230 Gold Dots without any reliability issues, and it will stay on a silhouette at 7 yards. Yes, the pull is heavy, but that is a range issue rather than a close-confrontational issue. Surprisingly easy to shoot well. $300 with buyer paying transfer fee at Cascade Firearms. No trades, thank you.

20201006_110052.jpg 20201006_110105.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Fantastic deal! Great conceal carry piece!
I can't travel south for medical reasons, otherwise I'd be all over this. Great value. Someone's going to be lucky

Excellent condition 45 Backup with original magazine. Five plus 1 up in the pipe for the "mine is bigger than yours" pocket packers. Smallest 45 but for the Semmerling, and a darned sight cheaper. I have fired hardball and Speer 230 Gold Dots without any reliability issues, and it will stay on a silhouette at 7 yards. Yes, the pull is heavy, but that is a range issue rather than a close-confrontational issue. Surprisingly easy to shoot well. $300 with buyer paying transfer fee at Cascade Firearms. No trades, thank you.

View attachment 759498 View attachment 759499
250 I got you 3603139415

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.