JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Not necessarily a great deal, but sgammo has a pretty good inventory at the moment. Lots of less used calibers, but also several highly sought after ones as well. I've bought from them in the past, always fast and fair.

/

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
No necessarily a great deal, but sgammo has a pretty good inventory at the moment. Lots of less used calibers, but also several highly sought after ones as well. I've bought from them in the past, always a fast and fair.

/
Thanks for sharing

Good folks, family owned company. Dealt with them for years. Highly recommend.

Sam, the owner, was posting up & emailing for a long long while when ammunition prices were low, reminding everyone to stock up because such wouldn't last...

That guy did everything but beg people to stock up while it was reasonable. Nothing like getting those emails from Sam, and only heeding/or being able to heed a few of them.

I wouldn't say the music has stopped yet, but it is just creeping up on that last note iddn' it?

Good folks, family owned company. Dealt with them for years. Highly recommend.

Sam, the owner, was posting up & emailing for a long long while when ammunition prices were low, reminding everyone to stock up because such wouldn't last...
Yep. I remember those days....

I've always liked those folks. Even if .90/round for Lake city and $1.35/round for IMI is cough**cough. I'm not complaining about them, at least they have stock (with purchasing limits in place), maybe that means the crazy is starting to taper off and prices will start to drop.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews