JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, that's a bad experience. Thank you for letting me know about a company to avoid. If you are looking for a site to find good deals on Ammo I have one in mind. I just looked at it and $111 and change for a box of 250 300 blackout rounds before shipping. I am new here so I don't know the rules about posting links and such yet but if interested I think I can PM you the name.

heres the update on my 300blk 147 grn ammo from ozark ord. went though and sample picked out 60 from each bag of 250 and then went to range had no problems at all. so far. just took 4 wks to get the ammo do to shipping of projectiles from their supplier, from what i was told

AVOID LIKE THE PLAQUE
It's really sad I'm learning more about this company now after my order....

I run three service companies and one of them is firearms training, and the tactical train uses a lot of ammo. I have been in this business for over 15 years and purchase ammo like candy from MANY different suppliers. NEVER in 15 years have I ever seen or heard anything as outrageous as the way this company does business. They are rated 100% negative by the BBB in St Louis. MANY people have been taken advantage of by their tactic of "take your money now", use it to do business for the next month or two, or three, and then maybe if you right enough emails or make enough calls they will make an excuse and send your money back later, and sometimes much later. Sounds like floating funds to me.

I made an order on 12/2/2016, two 100 round cases of 300AAC

We made 7 orders on that week sourcing from multiple places for a large event.

"ALL other" orders arrived in less than 2 weeks as always.

EXCEPT the order from Ozark.

I waited three weeks and sent an email, NO RESPONSE

I called them toward the end of that week and got some girl stating there was no one in that could answer my question but would tell the manufacturing manager and he would get back.

NO RESPONSE AGAIN FOR 3 MORE DAYS.

I called again and got Randy and he pointed out that it was on the web site that 300AAC would take up to 30 days. I was just short a few days and thought OK, I guess I'll wait, I asked him do you expect it to be on time and he said 30 days is 30 days. "Real Nice Response"

I waited, I waited some more, 1/16/2017 came and I emailed them and AGAIN NO RESPONSE, I set a meeting reminder to deal with them if I hadn't heard back by Friday 1/20/2017, we had a very busy month so I lost track of time and called them on 1/24/2017 and got some guy on the sales floor that said Randy wasn't in and told him how upset I was and he said he can understand and will make sure I get a call back from Randy or Tom (this is when I found out who Tom was).........NO RESPONSE FOR OVER 2 WEEKS. I'm now wondering if I should use legal action. I decided to call my attorney friend and get advice. We decided to record all calls and log all history, card transactions, call logs and emails.

I called again on 2/7/2017, same girl as earlier, said she would have Randy or Tom call me back. (recorded)

NO CALL BACK

I waited a few days

I emailed again just for the record on 2/10/2017

I waited again……………….

I called again on 2/13/2017 and a lady in the accounting department said they had some bad bullets and needed to redo a lot of their orders. She said it may take some time to get caught up. She said she would have manufacturing call me back with an expected delivery date but said it could take another 30 days or more. I CANCELED THE ORDER and FINALY got my FIRST email response from them with the order cancelation on 2/15/2017 for both orders (Totaling $859.60) maybe not a lot to some but it sure is a chunk of money to many of us....I wonder, what do they do with YOUR money for 3 months and never deliver your goods.

I waited a week expecting the funds to be in the bank within 3 days (this is the typical return time on all my card services for all my businesses, Visa, MasterCard and I use Square for mobile, ALL OF THEM CAN TRANSFER FUNDS TO MY CUSTOMERS IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS) and I called again, 3 times in the same day, all of their voice mail boxes were not able to take a message, all three of them, Sales, Customer Service and Accounting.

I waited a good two weeks and still no money in my account since 2/15/2017 it is now 3/1/2017

I called in again on 3/6/2017 and a girl said no one was in that could deal with the issue and I needed to call back and talk to accounting or tom the next day. I'm seeing a pattern now of phone tag to buy time.

I called again the next morning and couldn't get through to any voicemail for any department; the phone logs show 2 calls. The third call at 9:43 I was finally able to get through to Tom.

The really ridiculous excuses began, all on tape, he complained first about being too busy and he just hasn't had time. I interrupted him and said "Tom this has been almost a month" he began to get angry….. Imagine that …. HE has my $850 bucks in HIS bank and he is getting angry at me. You can tell from the call that I was trying to be very cordial and polite and that seemed to make him angrier. I said how about you just make the transaction here on the phone; I can take a payment from you right now. He said that returning the funds through the bank would take 8-10 days. I told him I use 3 different services and it doesn't have to take that long and it didn't matter because I was just going to take the payment like I would from a customer…. Very quick transaction….he got indignant with me and he said I don't know who you deal with but every bank in the world takes that long. I said I can take the payment right now with any one of my services. He got even madder and said "I will send a check today" Hmmmmm, the wait game hits my thoughts again, I said Tom, I would rather take a payment rather than have to file a collection or civil suit why not just pay me here now on the phone. He said I would be wasting my time and money and I wasn't going to get anything but a check. ALL OF THIS IS ON A RECORDING…

I told him ok, I'll wait to give you time to get it here in the mail but I really need to say Tom that I have decided to be nice about this and call you direct rather than have to go the legal route, I told my attorney I would try once more, it would cost you both the amount owed and legal fees. He said again "I said I would send a chack and that's all I'm going to do and you won't get anything else so don't waste your money" I told him ok, but if I didn't see the check in a reasonable amount of time such as 3-5 business days I would have no other option but to file a suit. He blasted that he would send a check I would be wasting my money if I did anything else…….. all on tape…….

It is now 3/14/2017, 8 days later.

It is lawful to file a lean on a business for uncollected debt.

It is lawful to file a civil suit for moneys owed with a max value of $2,500 and is done regularly here in Arizona as a means for people to recover funds from businesses that do just like Ozark.

It is also an option to file a complaint with the BATF for questionable practices from an FFL license holder and there are already 26 other stories like mine with Ozark that we have found so the ability to get data, evidence and track records is not going to be hard.

The Better Business Bureau in St. Louis alone is already showing them to have 7 similar complaints with a 100% negative rating.

Tomorrow I see my attorney, it makes me sick if this is what I have to do.….Really sad it had to go this way but its now been over 3 months.

No email, No check, No apology what so ever and no goods....

Maybe you have money or dignity to loose but I'm not one for allowing companies to do this to people, your choice.

By the way I have 100% positive rating in all three of my service businesses and have absolutely not ONE unhappy customer for the past 15 years. Many of my customers have become good friends. Life is good here. Too bad companies like these make the rest of us in this industry look bad. I have them now on my published list of business I will steer my customer away from.

There are only 12 on the list in 15 years that have gotten that rating from me, word of mouth is the best advertisement sometimes....

Last Edited:
AVOID LIKE THE PLAQUE
It's really sad I'm learning more about this company now after my order....

I run three service companies and one of them is firearms training, and the tactical train uses a lot of ammo. I have been in this business for over 15 years and purchase ammo like candy from MANY different suppliers. NEVER in 15 years have I ever seen or heard anything as outrageous as the way this company does business. They are rated 100% negative by the BBB in St Louis. MANY people have been taken advantage of by their tactic of "take your money now", use it to do business for the next month or two, or three, and then maybe if you right enough emails or make enough calls they will make an excuse and send your money back later, and sometimes much later. Sounds like floating funds to me.

I made an order on 12/2/2016, two 100 round cases of 300AAC

We made 7 orders on that week sourcing from multiple places for a large event.

"ALL other" orders arrived in less than 2 weeks as always.

EXCEPT the order from Ozark.

I waited three weeks and sent an email, NO RESPONSE

I called them toward the end of that week and got some girl stating there was no one in that could answer my question but would tell the manufacturing manager and he would get back.

NO RESPONSE AGAIN FOR 3 MORE DAYS.

I called again and got Randy and he pointed out that it was on the web site that 300AAC would take up to 30 days. I was just short a few days and thought OK, I guess I'll wait, I asked him do you expect it to be on time and he said 30 days is 30 days. "Real Nice Response"

I waited, I waited some more, 1/16/2017 came and I emailed them and AGAIN NO RESPONSE, I set a meeting reminder to deal with them if I hadn't heard back by Friday 1/20/2017, we had a very busy month so I lost track of time and called them on 1/24/2017 and got some guy on the sales floor that said Randy wasn't in and told him how upset I was and he said he can understand and will make sure I get a call back from Randy or Tom (this is when I found out who Tom was).........NO RESPONSE FOR OVER 2 WEEKS. I'm now wondering if I should use legal action. I decided to call my attorney friend and get advice. We decided to record all calls and log all history, card transactions, call logs and emails.

I called again on 2/7/2017, same girl as earlier, said she would have Randy or Tom call me back. (recorded)

NO CALL BACK

I waited a few days

I emailed again just for the record on 2/10/2017

I waited again……………….

I called again on 2/13/2017 and a lady in the accounting department said they had some bad bullets and needed to redo a lot of their orders. She said it may take some time to get caught up. She said she would have manufacturing call me back with an expected delivery date but said it could take another 30 days or more. I CANCELED THE ORDER and FINALY got my FIRST email response from them with the order cancelation on 2/15/2017 for both orders (Totaling $859.60) maybe not a lot to some but it sure is a chunk of money to many of us....I wonder, what do they do with YOUR money for 3 months and never deliver your goods.

I waited a week expecting the funds to be in the bank within 3 days (this is the typical return time on all my card services for all my businesses, Visa, MasterCard and I use Square for mobile, ALL OF THEM CAN TRANSFER FUNDS TO MY CUSTOMERS IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS) and I called again, 3 times in the same day, all of their voice mail boxes were not able to take a message, all three of them, Sales, Customer Service and Accounting.

I waited a good two weeks and still no money in my account since 2/15/2017 it is now 3/1/2017

I called in again on 3/6/2017 and a girl said no one was in that could deal with the issue and I needed to call back and talk to accounting or tom the next day. I'm seeing a pattern now of phone tag to buy time.

I called again the next morning and couldn't get through to any voicemail for any department; the phone logs show 2 calls. The third call at 9:43 I was finally able to get through to Tom.

The really ridiculous excuses began, all on tape, he complained first about being too busy and he just hasn't had time. I interrupted him and said "Tom this has been almost a month" he began to get angry….. Imagine that …. HE has my $850 bucks in HIS bank and he is getting angry at me. You can tell from the call that I was trying to be very cordial and polite and that seemed to make him angrier. I said how about you just make the transaction here on the phone; I can take a payment from you right now. He said that returning the funds through the bank would take 8-10 days. I told him I use 3 different services and it doesn't have to take that long and it didn't matter because I was just going to take the payment like I would from a customer…. Very quick transaction….he got indignant with me and he said I don't know who you deal with but every bank in the world takes that long. I said I can take the payment right now with any one of my services. He got even madder and said "I will send a check today" Hmmmmm, the wait game hits my thoughts again, I said Tom, I would rather take a payment rather than have to file a collection or civil suit why not just pay me here now on the phone. He said I would be wasting my time and money and I wasn't going to get anything but a check. ALL OF THIS IS ON A RECORDING…

I told him ok, I'll wait to give you time to get it here in the mail but I really need to say Tom that I have decided to be nice about this and call you direct rather than have to go the legal route, I told my attorney I would try once more, it would cost you both the amount owed and legal fees. He said again "I said I would send a chack and that's all I'm going to do and you won't get anything else so don't waste your money" I told him ok, but if I didn't see the check in a reasonable amount of time such as 3-5 business days I would have no other option but to file a suit. He blasted that he would send a check I would be wasting my money if I did anything else…….. all on tape…….

It is now 3/14/2017, 8 days later.

It is lawful to file a lean on a business for uncollected debt.

It is lawful to file a civil suit for moneys owed with a max value of $2,500 and is done regularly here in Arizona as a means for people to recover funds from businesses that do just like Ozark.

It is also an option to file a complaint with the BATF for questionable practices from an FFL license holder and there are already 26 other stories like mine with Ozark that we have found so the ability to get data, evidence and track records is not going to be hard.

The Better Business Bureau in St. Louis alone is already showing them to have 7 similar complaints with a 100% negative rating.

Tomorrow I see my attorney, it makes me sick if this is what I have to do.….Really sad it had to go this way but its now been over 3 months.

No email, No check, No apology what so ever and no goods....

Maybe you have money or dignity to loose but I'm not one for allowing companies to do this to people, your choice.

By the way I have 100% positive rating in all three of my service businesses and have absolutely not ONE unhappy customer for the past 15 years. Many of my customers have become good friends. Life is good here. Too bad companies like these make the rest of us in this industry look bad. I have them now on my published list of business I will steer my customer away from.

There are only 12 on the list in 15 years that have gotten that rating from me, word of mouth is the best advertisement sometimes....

Wow. Absolutely WOW.

Plane ticket and a rental car is cheaper than an attorney.

I just talked to my attorney and will be going in to see him in the morning, he will not only get my money he will get his. No need to fly or rent !!! Sorry I had to go this route but its now been over 3 weeks and still no check in the mail.

Keep you all posted.
I'm also filing a formal complaint with the BATF, guys like this give the rest of us in this business a bad name.

I just talked to my attorney and will be going in to see him in the morning, he will not only get my money he will get his. No need to fly or rent !!! Sorry I had to go this route but its now been over 3 weeks and still no check in the mail.

Keep you all posted.
I'm also filing a formal complaint with the BATF, guys like this give the rest of us in this business a bad name.
Best of luck. Some people just shouldn't be running a company. This company is proof of that, if not much else.

Being in the ammo biz myself, I never take money up front. I've gotten into trouble where something got screwed up and I wasn't able to deliver, I would much rather tell a customer "I'm sorry I can't fill your order" and neither of us be out any money.

Being in the ammo biz myself, I never take money up front. I've gotten into trouble where something got screwed up and I wasn't able to deliver, I would much rather tell a customer "I'm sorry I can't fill your order" and neither of us be out any money.
Yep, and a "contract" hasn't been entered into until either monies or material work has been taken or started.. to my understanding.

Yep, and a "contract" hasn't been entered into until either monies or material work has been taken or started.. to my understanding.

It just depends on terms, I'm working on a project for a customer now, it's a non-exclusive product development, I took no deposit because god knows when it's going to be done (hopefully this week!!!!)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top