JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These are brand new from American Tactical Imports. It is a .22 cal upper for your AR15. The design is similar to the Tactical Solutions upper that sells for $599+

Price on these is $369

I will have these at the Portland gun show today if you would like to check them out.
2 available.

The M4-22 Conversion allows semi-auto .22LR fire in semi-auto guns. This is a complete upper with a barrel designed specifically for .22 LR ammunition, don't risk damaging your centerfire 5.56 barrel with lead bullets or settle for poor performance due to a fast twist rate. Don't let the ever increasing cost of ammunition prevent you from enjoying your favorite AR-15 / M-16. Chiappa Firearms new .22 conversion allows you the opportunity to shoot inexpensive .22 rimfire ammunition for training or just for fun! The M4-22 Rimfire Conversion contains all the parts necessary to change your AR-15 / M-16 from it's existing caliber to the inexpensive .22LR rimfire cartridge. The conversion takes less than a minute and is achieved with no permanent alterations to your firearm. It can be quickly returned to it's original caliber. Comes With 1 28rd Mag

DSC01331.jpg

I picked up my M422 upper and two black dog mags yesterday from Coctailer. I was really stoked, the upper looks just like a real M4. Shot it today and on a rating from 1 to 10, 10 being the best. I'm rating this upper an 8. I was shooting Remington Golden bullet value pack. I shot about 300 rounds. I had about a dozen FTE and about the same with FTF. It might be the bullets, I didnt bring any other 22 bullets with me. I got it sighted in at 50 yards with a fake Aimpoint. Loading the mags is a drag. I loved shooting the gun though. I want to thank Coctailer for the setup. I need more mags.

I picked up my M422 upper and two black dog mags yesterday from Coctailer. I was really stoked, the upper looks just like a real M4. Shot it today and on a rating from 1 to 10, 10 being the best. I'm rating this upper an 8. I was shooting Remington Golden bullet value pack. I shot about 300 rounds. I had about a dozen FTE and about the same with FTF. It might be the bullets, I didnt bring any other 22 bullets with me. I got it sighted in at 50 yards with a fake Aimpoint. Loading the mags is a drag. I loved shooting the gun though. I want to thank Coctailer for the setup. I need more mags.

FYI, you may want to avoid Rem Golden Bullets. They are notorious for buggering up guns.
I saw a GSG where the bore was almost leaded closed from them.

I have one upper left.
They are all sold out at the importer.

Nice meetin ya Swaney109!!

FYI, you may want to avoid Rem Golden Bullets. They are notorious for buggering up guns.
I saw a GSG where the bore was almost leaded closed from them.

I have one upper left.
They are all sold out at the importer.

Nice meetin ya Swaney109!!

Nice meeting you too. I have some Federal in bulk pack and some CCI that I will try. Funny thing is that there wasnt too much crud in the lower and the bore looked really good. I did bore snake it after 150 rds. I also had to lock tight the flash hider. Cleaning was really easy, I took it apart and WD-40 the bolt, lower and upper, scubbed it good the blew it all with compressed air. Then oiled it all really good with CLP. Ill shoot it again then let ya know the out come. Do you have any mags left?

Is this a FTF caused by the notched hammer most AR lowers have? Most of the dedicated .22 upper manufacturers recomend changing the hammer out to a smooth hammer (notch filled in).

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top