JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice meeting you too. I have some Federal in bulk pack and some CCI that I will try. Funny thing is that there wasnt too much crud in the lower and the bore looked really good. I did bore snake it after 150 rds. I also had to lock tight the flash hider. Cleaning was really easy, I took it apart and WD-40 the bolt, lower and upper, scubbed it good the blew it all with compressed air. Then oiled it all really good with CLP. Ill shoot it again then let ya know the out come. Do you have any mags left?

I get the mags from JCWeaponry.

He is dropping more off tomorrow or Thursday.

Is this a FTF caused by the notched hammer most AR lowers have? Most of the dedicated .22 upper manufacturers recomend changing the hammer out to a smooth hammer (notch filled in).

My bad, I did not mean FTF(Fail to Feed). I was thinking Fail to Fire. So it would fire then eject, then the next round would not discharge. I believe the BCG did not engage far enough. I did inspect the rim of the round and it had a slight indent where the pin hit head. I also have the correct hammer in the rifle, it was a DPMS LPK I installed in the lower. I'm going to try some different ammo and see what happens, also it is brand new and I think it just needs to be broke in. The BCG was also very tight.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top