JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I *hope* not, but there's gotta be somebody smarter than Piglosi and Schiffhead orchestrating this thing.
So my question is, when impeachment fails and Trump retains the Oval Office, then what? What's the democrats next move? They've got no platform other than Their Trump Obsession, Disarm Americans and bankrupt America with A New Green Deal...

:s0054::s0054::s0054::s0054::s0054:

So my question is, when impeachment fails and Trump retains the Oval Office, then what? What's the democrats next move? They've got no platform other than Their Trump Obsession, Disarm Americans and bankrupt America with A New Green Deal...

:s0054::s0054::s0054::s0054::s0054:
Good question. We know it has now escalated to an Existential Fight for both sides, so I wouldn't be surprised if the Deep State did some false-flags or took it to the streets like in Weimar Germany. Even then, I don't think Trump will be able to root out the heresy in four more years even if he gets a roadmap of it, but our best hope is that he can create enough 'maneuver room' for the next guy to continue the fight. We know that as soon as Team Blue gets power back they'll set to their agenda with a vengeance... first will be crushing the "Enemies of the Revolution" (meaning US) so we can never contest their goose-step toward a Fourth Reich again.

SINISTRUM DELENDA EST!

I'm not so optimistic about them dropping it. YouTube has been caught burying conservative channels. They are de-ranking independent commentators on both sides of the aisle. Leaked video from inside Google has shown that they feel like they can "do more" to affect political outcomes.

It should be obvious that Google and YouTube are slowly changing things to prop up the MSM and bury both independents and conservatives. This is not by accident. As the election really heats up, I think you'll see more of this. What they're doing now is just a dry run.

YouTube has buried every video that utters the name Eric Ciaramella or anything similar.

You think the specter of Russian interference was bad? Google is actively interfering (and who is noticing?).

They're doing their damndest to swing the election away from Trump. If they succeed, then they know that they can control political outcomes (you think they'll give up this newfound power or strengthen it?). If they fail, do you really think this impeachment thing will go away?

Lubetube has made some recent policy changes again . I'm sure they will bury anything that does not glorify Communism.

I think the full TDS is people who otherwise think of themselves as patriots abandoning reverence for the Constitution and substituting reverence for a wanna be dictator. If you watch the hearings (instead of Fox News) you'll see American patriots, many of whom have served on the military, simply describing how Trump subverted American foreign policy for his own selfish ends.

I can't tell if deniers dispute the facts (fully admitted to by Trump) or think it's acceptable for a president to run our foreign policy for his personal enrichment. Either way, Trump supporters are deranged, as in TDS.

If you say so, although I'm thinking of sending you a very strongly worded letter expressing my disagreement.

I'll just wait and see how it plays out.
But my bet's on Trump.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews