JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Moore.. About as relevant as a Kardashian.
About the only thing that I could stomach reading about him would be in the section that starts with an O...

But they could foresee tyrants and oppressive governments, that's why they wrote the Second Amendment, to keep government in check, not We the People...

Amazes me how the undereducated and under-informed seem to make the biggest or attempt to make the biggest waves. :s0054:

They also didnt foresee any tech aiding in free speech short of a physical printing press.
All digital media aiding in free speech that isnt physically copied using a printing press should be banned with that logic as well.

Their entire argument falls apart when they pull this stuff. If I recall, there were design attempts at multi barrel firearms way back when and their arms were EQUAL to what other armies had at that time.

if these anti gunners what to follow their own hypocritical logic they'd only be making these types of statements on flyers they roll on a printing press. Not some new age digital tech, I highly doubt the founding fathers knew what computers would be, or digital film cameras.

They are under informed on all things firearms related, but that isn't why they say the things they do. They simply want to rid their political enemies of firearms, while their own private security details are armed to the teeth. Do as they say, not as they do.

they couldnt forsee typewriters, computers or the internet either. they did however forsee government over reach and tyranny though....because they experienced it.

From D.C. v. Heller:
Some have made the argument, bordering on the frivolous, that only those arms in existence in the 18th century are protected by the Second Amendment . We do not interpret constitutional rights that way. Just as the First Amendment protects modern forms of communications, e.g., Reno v. American Civil Liberties Union, 521 U. S. 844, 849 (1997) , and the Fourth Amendment applies to modern forms of search, e.g., Kyllo v. United States, 533 U. S. 27, 35–36 (2001) , the Second Amendment extends, prima facie,to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding.

I would lose what little regard some of you may have for me if I told you how I really feel about that morbidly obese, un-informed, insincere opportunistic windbag lying piece of excrement.

Or horseless carriages, the television, cell phones or twitter & facebook...

I'm pretty confident in saying that had the founding fathers been able to foresee 100 round MAGAZINES for shoulder-fired small arms, then they would have manufactured them by the hundreds/thousands and set about hosing down some lobster-backs on an industrial scale, POSTE HASTE!!

I would lose what little regard some of you may have for me if I told you how I really feel about that morbidly obese, un-informed, insincere opportunistic windbag lying piece of excrement.

Sorry, never heard of ya. o_O:rolleyes:

;):D

Our Founders couldn't foresee a douch-nozzle Senator calling himself " Pierre Delecto' on Facebook either :rolleyes:'
Actually, I think they could in a way, that's why all the checks and balance limiting and spreading the power which are being summarily corrupted and contorted as we speak.
Michael Bore is not too bright, just another greedy bobble head in my mind.
The constitution doesn't deal with mechanical details, just the mind of man along with the inherent ability for abuse, and governments to go awry.

Makes about as much sense as "Nobody needs an AR15 to hunt a deer". They have no grasp of why the 2A was written. That or they are lying POS that are trying to disarm the American people by any means necessary.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top