JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Extremely great deal if you use Amazon a lot. $40 off your membership but the only catch is that it won't be applied until your next renewal if you already have an account. Offer is good until 11/11.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I am unable to sign up for this deal. Sign-up page says oops, there is a problem. CS can't help, they advise using a non mobile device using Google Chrome. Not my Amazon Kindle Fire. That didn't work either!
is it a scam??

If anyone cares, you can get better pricing on Amazon Prime if your a student and have a .edu email. You can sign up for student prime and it should offer the discounted rate for 4 years. Another way to get a lower Prime rate is if you have certain types of either state or federal assistance Amazon will offer a discounted Prime rate. If you reach out to the customer service, they should provide details.

As a current service member, we need to remember that companies are not required to offer military and veteran discounts. The places that do offer them, do so in support of those who have served and who are still serving. It's ok to ask if a discount is offered where you go, but please don't be offended by a place that doesn't offer one. Just my 2¢

Thank you to all who have served and too those who are still serving. Happy Veterans Day

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews