JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here I was trying to Google up a place to buy a Ruger Mark III pistol and found you folks. Nice find. I'm a retired Army First Sergeant (Paratrooper type). The Army stopped being fun after almost 24 years so I quit in 1988. My almost ex-wife didn't like me having guns around the house, so now that she's gone, I'm back to shooting again. In the last year an M48 Yugo Mauser, H&R M-1 Garand, Remington R1 1911, Mossberg 500 Home and Field combo, and a Savage Mark II .22 rifle have found their way into my gun safe.

I can tell that I'm going to have to start reloading if I continue to shoot the Mauser and M-1.

Anyhow, nice to find a group of firearms enthusiasts to hang out with.

Oh, my friends call me REE.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm just getting back into shooting since the wife took leave. I'll probably use Range 15 at Ft Lewis since it's close and can handle all my fire arms. (Just added a Smith and Wesson 22a today.) If anyone has a super secret and legal spot to bust a few caps, I keep secrets really well. Might be nice for some midweek range time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top