JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, I have to admit this makes me a look a little childish, but I could not accept that the fact that the newest gun in the house was not mine. Because of that I had to go out yesterday and pick myself up a Glock 29SF.

I have owned a G29 before and it is one of the only guns I have ever regretted selling. This time I got the G29SF and I must say it does fit my hand better than the original so I guess selling my first one was not a bad thing.

I even splurged and put some night sights on it along with the extended baseplate so now I have spent all my candy and soda pop money for the entire month and it is only the 3rd. :(

G29SF.jpg

Nightsights.jpg

Not a fan of the way Glocks look, but congrats on the purchase. I do have much respect for the quality and reputation of Glocks, though:s0155: If I had to get a Glock, I would have gone for the G30, instead of the G29.

PP I must say the photos are not up to the quality I have learned to expect from you... Maybe you can get some tips from this thread PlayboyPenguins poormans photography procedures. lol!

Congrats on the new purchase (and it maybe a bit childish...but I belive most of us on this board would most likely do the same)

Most of the pics I take these days are taken with a quick little flash camera or my cell phone. The area I used to use to take nice pics is a pigstye. There is some foul smelling midget living in there now. The bad thing is he never pays his rent, messes up the house, eats all our food, and insists on calling me "Dad." :)

Most of the pics I take these days are taken with a quick little flash camera or my cell phone. The area I used to use to take nice pics is a pigstye. There is some foul smelling midget living in there now. The bad thing is he never pays his rent, messes up the house, eats all our food, and insists on calling me "Dad." :)

I used to have three of those, now only two... but I'm unable to call them a midget as they all are taller than myself...

None the less, how does this pistol shoot? I would imagine that with hot loads that little glock might be a handful? I'm just starting to break in my 1911 in 10mm (50 factory rounds of American Eagle which seem really weak and 25 of my reloads which are middle of the reloading data)

I used to have three of those, now only two... but I'm unable to call them a midget as they all are taller than myself...

None the less, how does this pistol shoot? I would imagine that with hot loads that little glock might be a handful? I'm just starting to break in my 1911 in 10mm (50 factory rounds of American Eagle which seem really weak and 25 of my reloads which are middle of the reloading data)
I did a range report on my first G29 awhile back. I am not sure I posted it on this forum. If not I will post it.

Edit: Here is a link to the range report...
http://www.northwestfirearms.com/general-firearm-discussion/49563-range-report-glock-29-10mm.html

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top