JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For decades, Bimart has consistently had the least expensive ammo in town (Tigard). They always had something on sale, a clerk there told me years ago that guns and ammo was what turned the gears of their stores and I believe it.

For years, I have swung by on my lunch hour once a week to buy a box or two of whatever was on sale or a caliber I used and peruse the fishing section.

They are employee owned, which I endorse, they sell what I like and need, (except for warm beer, no cooler at my store ;-) and I am way over 18, sorry, that's a bummer, but it's not enough to stop me from shopping there.

DICK's NEVER. Cabelas, way overpriced. Sportsman's, to far from me, Fishermans Marine, hit and miss. Online, ridiculous (at least at this point in time).

Would someone clarify what the henious crime is that BiMart committed, since the OP jsut assumed that everyone magically knew.

They moved to a 21 age requirement, but I think it has since been dropped back to 18. I could be mistaken though.

Hood River just had a Cascade Farm and Outdoor open this month. Rifles, pistols, ammo galore, much on sale (9mm Tula, $13/50; .223 Tula $9/20; a roughly 20 foot set of shelves full of ammo). Lots closer and better price than driving to The Dalles or the city and no tax. No magazines yet but they are on order there.

Hood River just had a Cascade Farm and Outdoor open this month. Rifles, pistols, ammo galore, much on sale (9mm Tula, $13/50; .223 Tula $9/20; a roughly 20 foot set of shelves full of ammo). Lots closer and better price than driving to The Dalles or the city and no tax. No magazines yet but they are on order there.
If you want to avoid Bimart, Cascade is not the choice. They are owned by Bimart.

This is NOT a thread about trashing BiMart. I made that a nullity by framing the question:

Where are gun owners that do not wish to support any business that runs afoul of our 2A rights supposed to shop?

If we stipulate that denying buying privileges to those under 21 is an unforgivable sin, OK. Done.

What are the alternatives???
Are ya tryin' to form a movement, like in Alices restaurant? or you could just shop where ever you'd like.

Are ya tryin' to form a movement, like in Alices restaurant? or you could just shop where ever you'd like.
I am not the one to drag back into this discussion.

I am not sure how old that quote is. but it was made when I was a married man.

Since I lost my wife, I am far less interested in arguments.

Thank you.

I am not the one to drag back into this discussion.

I am not sure how old that quote is. but it was made when I was a married man.

Since I lost my wife, I am far less interested in arguments.

Thank you.
Sorry for the lost of your wife. I didn't realize this was an old thread and I was trying to be funny. My bad.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top