JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello folks,

I have an Alpha Wolf threaded 9mm conversion barrel for the Glock 23/32. So if you have a .40 S&W or .357 Sig mid size Glock, you can convert your pistol and shoot 9mm out of it.

I've shot a few hundred rounds through the barrel and the finish on it is very good. I found a great deal on a G19 complete upper so I don't need this conversion barrel for my G23 upper/slide anymore.

These barrels are $160 on the Lone Wolf site, since it's used but in great shape, I would like to ask for $130 firm. I would like to meet locally and I live in Beaverton. I am not interested in any trades and I don't want to ship this item either..... FTF transaction only.

(I recommend you get the appropriate magazine to go with this barrel. You can use the 40 cal mags but I would use 9mm mags with the conversion).
A1.jpg A2.jpg A3.jpg A4.jpg A5.jpg A6.jpg A7.jpg

Folks..... please focus on what's for sale in this posting. I only want to SELL the conversion barrel. I am NOT interested in trading anything for the barrel and I don't want to trade my FDE weapon light (in the picture) for another light.

Thank you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top