JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello folks,

I have an Alpha Wolf threaded 9mm conversion barrel for the Glock 23/32. So if you have a .40 S&W or .357 Sig mid size Glock, you can convert your pistol and shoot 9mm out of it.

I've shot a few hundred rounds through the barrel and the finish on it is very good. I found a great deal on a G19 complete upper so I don't need this conversion barrel for my G23 upper/slide anymore.

These barrels are $160 on the Lone Wolf site, since it's used but in great shape, I would like to ask for $130 firm. I would like to meet locally and I live in Beaverton. I am not interested in any trades and I don't want to ship this item either..... FTF transaction only.

(I recommend you get the appropriate magazine to go with this barrel. You can use the 40 cal mags but I would use 9mm mags with the conversion).
A1.jpg A2.jpg A3.jpg A4.jpg A5.jpg A6.jpg A7.jpg

Folks..... please focus on what's for sale in this posting. I only want to SELL the conversion barrel. I am NOT interested in trading anything for the barrel and I don't want to trade my FDE weapon light (in the picture) for another light.

Thank you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews