JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone try this yet, specifically the 4 holster Core kit? Am hoping to make a deal for a new carry piece, but not at all sure of the best option in a concealable holster, so far, the only truly concealed carry holster I've used is a Stealth Gear AIWB. I like a paddle or belt slide for range use, but I've yet to try the more common IWB's that ride at the 4-5:00 o'clock position. This would give me all four for $100. Not expecting perfection, but it would give me the chance to try the different configurations and zero in on what I do or don't like. Just curious about comfort, durability, etc. BTW, I do have an AG holster, and although the gun fit and workmanship are top notch, it just didn't work for my application at the time. Later, and thanks.

Dave

I have Alien Gear Shapeshift for for my HK VP9. I have only used the IWB and OWB holster configurations. Not a bad fit. I have another AG OWB holster that I bought earlier which I still use sometimes as well.

One of the first holsters I ever got was a CompTac...shoot, I can't even remember the model now. But it was a highly adjustable holster and gave me the opportunity to try out a lot of positions. So an adjustable holster is a great way to go if you're relatively new to carrying and trying to figure out what method/position you prefer.

Now with that said, most adjustable holsters are pretty middle of the road and don't usually excel at any one thing/position. But it sounds like your expectations are set appropriately in that regard.

As for AG quality, they seem to get some mixed reviews on the forums. But they're not marketed as a top end holster and if you already have an AG holster and are ok with the quality, then it sounds like this could be a good idea.

Make sure you post some feedback if you pull the trigger on this (PUN intended). :)

I posted a similar request on 3 different forums and got zero response. I looked on this as telling in itself, so after some more research and thinking about how I prefer to carry, I went with a JMCK Wing Claw 2.5 AIWB holster. Hoping it will arrive sometime next week, will post more then. Later.

Dave

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top