JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling a good condition Cloak Tuck 3.0 IWB holster for the Glock 19. Has a little use from drawing/reholstering, but it's fully functional. Comes with original packaging and accessories.

Looking for $30 FIRM.

image0.jpg

Selling a good condition Cloak Tuck 3.0 IWB holster for the Glock 19. Has a little use from drawing/reholstering, but it's fully functional. Comes with original packaging and accessories.

Looking for $30 FIRM.

View attachment 527301
Is there a cutout at the bottom of the kydex where the barrel is? I've got a threaded barrel and was wondering if it would fit, or is the kydex enclosed so the barrel can't protrude?

Is there a cutout at the bottom of the kydex where the barrel is? I've got a threaded barrel and was wondering if it would fit, or is the kydex enclosed so the barrel can't protrude?

Hey there; from what I remember the kydex is enclosed. I'll double check again when I'm home. You could drill out a hole with a dremel if you really wanted to haha

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top