JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, i have an oppurtunity to buy one for 400 bucks, it has 2 mags and the key, but does anyone know much about it? Havent shot it personally but i have held it and i love the feel. Dunno if its a collectable or garbage. Any info would be awesome thanks.

Did you google it. Looks like an interesting gun, but I only had to read this paragraph from Wikipedia....

"The Alchemy Arms Spectre is a semi-automatic pistol chambered in .45 ACP. [1] The Spectre’s function and aesthetics are influenced by two prominent and proven pistol designs – the M1911 and the Glock. It was produced in unknown quantities before its manufacturing company – Alchemy Arms, Co. – succumbed to financial pressures and was abandoned in 2006.
The Spectre remains a weapon of both mystery and controversy. Quality control was poor; many of the guns were delivered with missing magazines, for instance. The magazines were very hard to find, as they were custom-made, based on the magazine of the .45 ACP EAA Witness."

To see why it's only $400.00. Id' say no.

If I were you I would jump on that deal while its still available,they look like nothing else, run very reliably,and they rarely come up for sale.Worth it just for the double takes people at the range will do when they see it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top