JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not 100 % sure what is going on in this thread....but...
If one makes a post its best that the post be factual.
Lets also remember rule number 1 ...Be excellent to each other.

If you have relevant and reliable information regarding the cancellation of the event feel free to post...
Lets keep the mud slinging out of the comments...
Andy

I cleaned this thread, and removed all of the posts violating NWFA rules. If you have something informative to say, please keep our members posted. Any more personal attacks in this thread will result in it being locked and/or deleted.

So what you are saying is we now have no idea why this thread was brought back except to be cleaned?

Reviving an old thread is allowed and frankly encouraged here at NWFA. But it turning into personal attacks and accusations is against forum rules.

When we get confirmation on the status, I'll post it here (as I said earlier). Still working on it. It has NOT been cancelled. Anyone that says that before I do is just a flat-out liar. I'll be one of the first to know, and I'll know within minutes of the decision.

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads