JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

DDI AK74, (NOT Waffen Works). This is a small-run, high quality American receiver on Bulgarian parts kit. Nitride barrel, correct rivets, nice black finish. Have put maybe 150 rounds through it. It's in great condition and barely used. Works as both a practical carbine and as a period-correct retro package. I'm only selling it because I came to realize that I prefer AR ergonomics and I want to use the money for a retro AR build.

$650 OBO includes:
-Three magazines (including one genuine Izmash "bakelite")
-Two complete sets of furniture, one wood and one Hogue polymer with optional handguard rail sections, plus a polymer triangular stock that looks like a folder but is fixed.

Optionally, I can throw in 800 rounds of non-corrosive 5.45 ammo for $180 more. I'm also wiling to sell a smaller amount of ammo or trade 5.45 for 5.56.

The PO4x24p2 scope (think soviet ACOG) is also available for $500 OBO.

Located near Olympia, but willing to drive to the Seattle or Portland areas.

PICT1629.JPG

Last Edited:
Goddamn. I've always wanted a well built 5.45 AK, but I just bought a gun recently. Best wishes to whoever gets that treasure. If you still have this in a few months, would you be willing to sell that rifle by itself without optic?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.