Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

AK47 Norinco Mak-90 With extras $650.00

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by k1955l, Mar 27, 2009.

1. k1955l

k1955l Salem area New Member

AK47 in excellent shape. Over 300 rounds Wolf ammo. 4 clips and hard sided gun case. May take part trade on small aluminum boat. e-mail for pics

Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  2. Yester

Yester Troutdale Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Pics would be great :)

3. shibbershabber

shibbershabber Vancouver Well-Known Member

Wouldnt it be easier to just post a few pictures? At least that way you wont get your inbox full of pic requests... only those who are interested will contact you.

Its a good way to weed out tire kickers.

Like putting a car up for sale on the street and only putting your Ph# on the sign... you'll get a lot of calls just asking for a price.

4. k1955l

k1955l Salem area New Member

I wish i could figure out to post Pictures correctly. I was told to become a supporter. I did. Was also told to use Photo Bucket. I did, and I still screw it up. So I guess I have to do it the hard way Sorry.

5. Blov

Blov Oregon Central Coast Member

When you upload your pics onto photo bucket and look at your thumbnails you can put your cursor over the pic and a drop down menu will appear. It will say EM and IM, and then direct link. Click on that and copy (right click if using pc).

On your thread click the insert image icon and paste your direct link. That should do it. If not pm me.

6. beavernation1

beavernation1 Salem Member

pm sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.