AK47 Norinco Mak-90 With extras $650.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

shibbershabber

Reactions
Wouldnt it be easier to just post a few pictures? At least that way you wont get your inbox full of pic requests... only those who are interested will contact you.

Its a good way to weed out tire kickers.

Like putting a car up for sale on the street and only putting your Ph# on the sign... you'll get a lot of calls just asking for a price.

OP
K
Reactions
I wish i could figure out to post Pictures correctly. I was told to become a supporter. I did. Was also told to use Photo Bucket. I did, and I still screw it up. So I guess I have to do it the hard way Sorry.

Reactions
I wish i could figure out to post Pictures correctly. I was told to become a supporter. I did. Was also told to use Photo Bucket. I did, and I still screw it up. So I guess I have to do it the hard way Sorry.
When you upload your pics onto photo bucket and look at your thumbnails you can put your cursor over the pic and a drop down menu will appear. It will say EM and IM, and then direct link. Click on that and copy (right click if using pc).

On your thread click the insert image icon and paste your direct link. That should do it. If not pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
  • Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
Top Bottom