JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Wouldnt it be easier to just post a few pictures? At least that way you wont get your inbox full of pic requests... only those who are interested will contact you.

Its a good way to weed out tire kickers.

Like putting a car up for sale on the street and only putting your Ph# on the sign... you'll get a lot of calls just asking for a price.

I wish i could figure out to post Pictures correctly. I was told to become a supporter. I did. Was also told to use Photo Bucket. I did, and I still screw it up. So I guess I have to do it the hard way Sorry.

I wish i could figure out to post Pictures correctly. I was told to become a supporter. I did. Was also told to use Photo Bucket. I did, and I still screw it up. So I guess I have to do it the hard way Sorry.

When you upload your pics onto photo bucket and look at your thumbnails you can put your cursor over the pic and a drop down menu will appear. It will say EM and IM, and then direct link. Click on that and copy (right click if using pc).

On your thread click the insert image icon and paste your direct link. That should do it. If not pm me.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.