JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
"(SPF)"
Brand new in box Polish AKM Type Pistol. Purchased last year December 2013 and just sat in the safe planning for an SBR build or SB47 to bypass the stamp. However as of current have a change of direction, so it is up for sale to fund another project. $625 cash will get you this to include 2 30 round mags and a KCI 75 round drum, roll bag with cleaning kit. All brand new. Trigger on this pistol is really nice. Although never fired, I did load and hand cycle rounds through all mags and they all fed and ejected properly. The overall build is nicely done from Pioneer Arms Corp of Radom, Poland. Tight fit, no looseness, mags snug, etc.

Oregon residents please. Need ID, CHL a plus.

"(SPF)"

Oh, if these only these were around when I bought my Draco...

I believe these Polish "pistols" are a superior option to the Draco and probably the Yugo PAP "pistols" that are out these days too.

Any of the three make for an awesome SBR!

Hope the OP doesn't mind, a little inspiration for a possible buyer on-the-fence (or maybe for the OP to just keep it)

IMG_8273.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.