JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a few extra ready to use receivers. These took a FFL for me to get and are the "firearm" You must be an Oregon resident to get these or meet at a FFL for a transfer WA people

Made by southern Armament, fully heat treated and ready to build on.
1. $80 Fixed stock 7.62 (akm/ak47 style) front and rear is undrilled (the way you want it due to irregularity in trunnions/receivers) this means you need to just use a drill press or hand drill for the 2 on either side.
2. $80 Fixed stock 5.45 (ak74 style) bulgerian markings for the ((10)) bulgy kits out there. Front and rear is undrilled (the way you want it due to irregularity in trunnions/receivers) this means you need to just use a drill press or hand drill for the 2 on either side.
3. $100 Triangle folding stock 5.45 (aks74 style) bulgerian markings for the ((10)) bulgy kits out there. Front undrilled (the way you want it due to irregularity in trunnions/receivers) this means you need to just use a drill press or hand drill for the 2 on either side. Rear is fully ready for a folder trunnion and fron hook slot is cut (for the latch to hold the stock shut in the folded position.

These are all new, no finish, never tooled on. Ready to go, I have them in CLP to keep the rust at bay

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.