JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Romanian G build, UTG quad rail(has been very solid), Primary Arms red dot, upgraded grip(think it's an ATI but can't remember), Nato length stock, an OD green warsaw length stock, 4 mags and 312 rounds of ammo, 57 of which are Norinco steel core, the rest is a mix of Norinco lead, Wolf and Barnaul. Oh yeah and it has a vertical fore grip, knight armament I believe and a surefire light. I can swap out the Primary Arms sight for a Burris Fast Fire for an additional $50 and I'll take off $50 if I keep the Surefire light.

Looking to get $700 OBO. Only trade I'd be interested in is a 4 5/8in barrel Ruger Blackhawk .357, plus cash.
Willing to travel a bit to meet, especially if it coincides with a WAC show. Cpl or WAC required.

Would also sell without the red dot, light and with two mags and 100 rounds for $500.

Would also consider a beater 30/30 as part trade but only if you want everything, only because I need some cash to get another Blackhawk so my wife can start cowboy action shooting.

Found a few more boxes of spare ammo, so 372 rounds total now.