1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

AK Package, Quad Rail, Red Dot, Mags(Update)

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by bmw2, May 15, 2012.

1. bmw2

bmw2 Mount Vernon, Wa Active Member

Romanian G build, UTG quad rail(has been very solid), Primary Arms red dot, upgraded grip(think it's an ATI but can't remember), Nato length stock, an OD green warsaw length stock, 4 mags and 312 rounds of ammo, 57 of which are Norinco steel core, the rest is a mix of Norinco lead, Wolf and Barnaul. Oh yeah and it has a vertical fore grip, knight armament I believe and a surefire light. I can swap out the Primary Arms sight for a Burris Fast Fire for an additional $50 and I'll take off $50 if I keep the Surefire light.

Looking to get $700 OBO. Only trade I'd be interested in is a 4 5/8in barrel Ruger Blackhawk .357, plus cash.
    Willing to travel a bit to meet, especially if it coincides with a WAC show. Cpl or WAC required.

Would also sell without the red dot, light and with two mags and 100 rounds for $500.

Would also consider a beater 30/30 as part trade but only if you want everything, only because I need some cash to get another Blackhawk so my wife can start cowboy action shooting.

Found a few more boxes of spare ammo, so 372 rounds total now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.