JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a Century Arms 100% USA Made C39v2 Milled AK-47 in 7.62x39. The gun runs flawlessly, with less than 300 rounds through it. I bought the gun a few months ago for around $830 with the Magpul MOE Furniture package. Since then I have added some upgrades to the weapon including:

Ultimak AK-47 Gas Tube Optic mount (co-witnesses irons perfectly with Bushnell TRS-25) $100

Magpul Zhukov folding adjustable stock (shoots like a pistol when closed) $100

Magpul Low and Medium height risers for stock $20

AK Master Mount side rail mount (does not void warranty) $90

UTG US Made side rail with v cutout for use with iron sights $40 (NOTE - the pictured 1-5x scope is not part of this sale but is shown as an example of what could be used)

Bushnell TRS-25 Red Dot Scope $80

Overall $430 in modifications.

I am also including all the original hardware that came with the gun and the original box. Additionally, I am going to be focusing more on the AR-15 in the 5.56 platform so I am including 360 rounds of 7.62x39 Tula ammo both FMJ and JHP. I'm also including 3 Magpul 30 round Pmags, a 30 round Gen M3 Pmag with steel locking lugs, and a mag coupler. All this is a $168 value, free of charge since I won't have any use for it. The gun shoots very nicely, is surprisingly accurate (especially with magnified optics), cleans easily, and is overall just an iconic weapon. I am selling the gun to purchase some other accessories, clean out the safe, and focus more on some of my other tools. If you are interested feel free to shoot me a message. I am pricing this to sell.

Asking $925. If you have a 1:8 twist Mid Length 16" .223 Wylde upper to trade I would lower the price accordingly.

IMAG0638.jpg IMAG0641.jpg IMAG0642.jpg IMAG0644.jpg IMAG0650.jpg IMAG0651.jpg

Last Edited: