JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Up for sale or trade is an aimpoint pro. It's about 8 months old it works perfect and is in about %85-90 visual condition. It was spray painted at one time but has been scrubbed back to about %95 black. I have the original box and paper work and I I'm pretty sure I have a spare battery for it. ( Battery life on 7/10 is around 30,000hrs). It's always been turned off when not being used. I paid $437 for it. I'd like $250 cash or $225 picked up in Lincoln City area or trade for .45 auto/.22lr/.223rem/6.5x55se ammo or 2010-2015 Tacoma stuff.

Next is a 16in stag arms m4 cut barrel with a 1/9 twist and carbine length gas system. Exact round count is unknown my guess is 5-700 before I went to a different barrel comes with a2 hider and crush washer. Price is $50 and last but not least is a PSA freedom barrel unknown round count it's a 1/7 twist with a mid-lenght gas system and at some point someone put it in a vice and cranked it down. I don't know if it's safe to shoot or not. I got it as part of a trade and was gonna make shifter handel out of it but never got around to it. It's free to whoever buys either the aimpoint or the other barrel if they want it. I'm sorry but I don't feel comfortable shipping and I don't do PayPal pal ftf only. Salem, Newport, McMinnville, grand rounde, or pick up in Lincoln City. Thanks guys!

KIMG0233.JPG KIMG0234.JPG KIMG0231.JPG KIMG0236.JPG KIMG0237.JPG KIMG0240.JPG KIMG0239.JPG KIMG0232.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top