JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
MCMINNVILLE
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Practically new! Less than a year old and has been only used for a total of 8-10 minutes....if that! Battery has never been kept in the device.
For an extra $100 , I'll include a ATN IR850 Supernova, which is an amazing high powered long range infrared illuminator(has about 3 minutes of usage).

LOCAL ONLY
CASH ONLY
Transaction will be at a local police department for everyone's peace of mind.

Here's a copy/paste

The AGM PVS-14 is a rugged, lightweight, multi-purpose Night Vision Device that has repeatedly proven itself in combat. Originally commissioned by the United States Military to enable nighttime operations, the PVS-14 is used globally in some of the most challenging environments.

This model features a white phosphor Gen 2+ Level 2 auto-gated image intensifier tube to provide a high-quality image with minimal imperfections or blemishes in the white-and-black image. Weighing less than 12.4 ounces, the unit includes manual gain control, an automatic bright light shut-off feature, and a built-in infrared (IR) illuminator. The bright light shut-off feature ensures that the high-quality photocathode tube is protected. AGM's PVS-14 includes an array of optional accessories to support virtually any operation.

With the included accessories, the PVS-14 can function as a handheld device, or mounted on the included head harness, providing night vision capabilities to daytime optical sights. The PVS-14 monocular conforms to 810G Military Standards and demonstrates the highest quality form and function.

White phosphor Gen 2+ Level 2 image intensifier tube
White and black color palette
Built-in Infrared illuminator and flood lens
Bright light shut-off
Ergonomic, simple, easy-to-operate controls
Conforms to 810G Military Standards
Backed by a manufacturer's 3-year warranty
Included head mount assembly, brow pad, eyecup, helmet/head mount adapter, soft carry case, daylight filter, shoulder strap, lens paper, diopter lens cap, sacrificial window, demist shield, and battery
Order today!

Key Specifications
Item Number: 724616
IIT Generation: White phosphor Gen 2+ Level 2
Magnification: 1x
Lens System: F1.2, 26mm
F.O.V.: 40°
Total Darkness IR System: Yes
Diopter Adjustment: -6 to +4
Manual Gain Control: No
Bright Light Shut-off: Yes
Infrared Illuminator: Yes
Power Supply: (1) AA (included)
Battery Life: Up to 50 hrs.
Environmental Rating: Waterproof
Operating Temp.: -60° to +120°F
Storage Temp.: -58° to +185°F
Dimensions: 4.5 x 2.5 x 2.7"h.
Weight: 12.4 oz.
Mfg. Number: 11P14122354021

Screenshot_20230430-192838.png PXL_20230430_174904949.jpg PXL_20230430_174624833.jpg PXL_20230430_174426931.jpg PXL_20230430_174132074.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hey still available?
Sorry I guess my email hasn't been set up with this site, I haven't received any notifications on people messaging me. I was just about to repost after some time and noticed I had a few messages on the item when logging in on NWFA.

Yes it's still available ☺️

For a few other's asking, yes....100% Perfect condition... just like new!! I'm pretty sure my description of using it for only a couple minutes should have already explained that but when spending that kind of money I'm sure you need to reconfirm.
This thing is still practically brand new!! It doesn't get any better than this for a pre-owned item. Seriously!!!

Honestly I'm not sure how this site works, It should have emailed me when I receive messages. If anyone's interested go ahead and just email me at [email protected].
Price is fixed and and am not interested in trades. Cash only!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top