JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OEM of course. Magpul are great too. Shadow Systems swears by them. I do like the ETS sticks.

SAles are on for #Oregon
stackemdeep

I've always had great success with magpul... so long as you're talking strictly for range use.

Those new metal lined polymer80 mags have been doing incredibly well for me, too. The caveat there is that being a new offering I don't have any long term reliability stats to go on. "So far"... so good, though.

KCI and ETS... yeah... they're cheap but from my experience they have been really hit and miss. Too finicky and unlreliable for my blood.

It may not matter on the range so much, but IMHO, why waste money on range only mags if they aren't at least suitable enough for SD backups as well.

OEM's... I see some G17's for $20 at blackphoenixcustoms, in stock.

G19's brownells has em for $21.99, in stock. Looks to be a flat $10 $15 off discount code so with shipping... half a dozen comes to $20.74/ea. Shipping is the same for up to 8mags.

I might have to think about that, myself. Dang it....!

A good sale on pmags though... $10~ish. Nothing to cough at.

Updated amounts. Code change on checkout for $15 off. "4YOU"

Last Edited:
I use a lot of aftermarket mags, the exception is with Glock. If they are available and anywhere close in price there is no reason not to buy the real deal.

Oh, I did just pick up 1 aftermarket mag before the WA standard cap mag ban happened. I got a 50rd Magpul drum that fits rifles.

+1 for Magpul PMAGs
I tried the ETS mags before and had nothing but problems with them. They were the clear polymer ones. I would avoid them. They look cool but the followers tend to bind, and the clear shell gets coated inside with GSR after a few shots and quickly lose their coolness.
But for best measures, it's Glock OEM. Nothing is better.
Ets is definitely not something I'd stock up on. Just seems like you might actually find some in stock.
They ( previously, lol ) seem to be available cheaper on the secondary market. $10 or less per mag and I'll just run them till they break. Any clear mags I've ever owned have broken after awhile, especially if they get to much sun.

Kci are OK.
Magpul and ETS too
They are all garbage in my book. OEM mags are some of the least expensive factory mags out there and the just plain work, why anyone would consider anything else, even for "range mags" is beyond me. And WTF is this "range mag" BS anyhow? Do you really want less than reliable mags for range use? I know I don't, if I want to do malfunction clearance drills that is what dummy rounds are for.

They are all garbage in my book. OEM mags are some of the least expensive factory mags out there and the just plain work, why anyone would consider anything else, even for "range mags" is beyond me. And WTF is this "range mag" BS anyhow? Do you really want less than reliable mags for range use? I know I don't, if I want to do malfunction clearance drills that is what dummy rounds are for.
How many mags per gun ?
Average

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews