JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here is a option for you, not the cheapest by any means but as far I am concerned the coolest and best route to go for a 10/22.

Order a Nordic Components AR22 stock (a three piece stock that uses your barreled 10/22 reciever or as I did a Tactical Solutions light bull barrel). It uses any AR type furniture if you dont like the standard stock it comes with but allows you to use the more reliable 10/22 Mags.

No more cutting stocks for your kids due to the adjustable stock. My son's weighs in less than 4lbs. Mine is a little heavier since I changed the hand gaurd and added a folder for the stock to fit in my back pack.

both 22s.jpeg

Nordic Stock close up
noric 22.jpeg

Folder and barrel close up
22 folder.jpeg

@Gl0ckGirl I have a huge stockpile of Federal AutoMatch, so I'm zero'd for that. It's only so so in terms of accuracy, but good enough to consistently hit the steel targets at all ranges at the TCGC rimfire range. Probably 1.5 MOA at 50 yards. I've done a little sampling of different types of ammo - but they each seem to require a different zero, sometimes a surprisingly different zero. Eley Match, Federal Gold Medal and Lapua are the generally accepted "best 22LR", but I haven't tested them yet.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top