JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Puyallup
State
Washington
Zip Code
Cross posted on the web

All parts are new in boxes, never assembled, these are not seconds or blems
Items are sold else where

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
A CWP is fairly good proof that you the person your selling to is not a felon and may give the OP a clear conscious.

"Note: WA state law does not classify AR lowers receivers as a firearms in regards to person to person transactions and require a FFL check."

Where are you getting this?

""RCW 9.41.010(11) "Firearm" means a weapon or device from which a projectile or projectiles may be fired by an explosive such as gunpowder. "Firearm" does not include a flare gun or other pyrotechnic visual distress signaling device, or a powder-actuated tool or other device designed solely to be used for construction purposes.""

Very interesting!

"Under the US Code of Federal Regulations, a firearm frame or receiver is defined as: "That part of a firearm which provides housing for the hammer, bolt or breechblock, and firing mechanism, and which is usually threaded at its forward portion to receive the barrel." (emphasis added)"

I'll leave to to you read this article
This is more of a discussion that should be in a different forum
Meanwhile I have removed my for sale items from this forum
Not wishing to break any rules or cause any issues or undue stress nor do I want to be the test case
As all of us know u can remove the upper from any platform and it becomes a receiver only

WA State Definition:
RCW 9.41.010 wrote:
(9) "Firearm" means a weapon or device from which a projectile or projectiles may be fired by an explosive such as gunpowder. Source: Revised Code of Washington - as the gentleman above pointed out a lower receiver by itself does none of these things

Federal Definition:
Title 18 United States Code Chapter 44 § 921 wrote:
(3) The term "firearm" means
(A) any weapon (including a starter gun) which will or is designed to or may readily be converted to expel a projectile by the action of an explosive;
(B) the frame or receiver of any such weapon;
(C) any firearm muffler or firearm silencer; or
(D) any destructive device.
Such term does not include an antique firearm. Source: The Gun Control Act of 1968.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.