JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$670
Manufacturer
Aero
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Mint condition project rifle, and a duplicate of another I own. Consolidating the collection. Has seen under 100 rounds of factory rounds for testing, and dialing-in the adjustable gas block.
Buyer must be willing to meet me at A Cut Above Pawn in Aloha/ Beaverton to do the transfer. They are fast and friendly guys, and charge the lowest transfer fee I know of. $30, buyer pays.

Please note that the background check system has changed and CHL holders are no longer given priority. Some buyers are "instant approval" and others get pended. If you get "delayed" or "pended," the procedure is that you pay the FFL for the background check, you pay me for the firearm, and we leave the firearm with the FFL for you to pick up later. Please confirm you are okay with this, because a potential buyer threw an absolute hissy fit last weekend and backed out when I explained this to him before meeting him at the FFL.

Cash only, no trades, and price is firm.

One last thing to mention: I have an extra, brand new, second Ballistic Advantage 18-inch barrel for this .308 if you'd like to buy a spare at a good deal. I also have a carbine buffer tube, buffer, and buffer spring if you'd prefer to put a collapsible stock on this. Lastly, I also have a Magpul M-LOK bi-pod that is new and would pair nicely with this rifle. I'm mentioning these items separately for additional cost because not everyone will want these things, and I've already priced the rifle reasonably.

Feel free to check out my other classified listings here.

Cheers.

PXL_20231127_044623322.jpg PXL_20231127_044638360.jpg PXL_20231127_044329858.jpg PXL_20231127_044917949.jpg super-semi-automatic-enhanced-trigger-3-4-view_4.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Saw the posting last night within an hour of its posting and I almost bit the bullet to buy it too. But I just couldn't get myself to buy something I didn't need. Great deal though.

Saw the posting last night within an hour of its posting and I almost bit the bullet to buy it too. But I just couldn't get myself to buy something I didn't need. Great deal though.
It's never easy for me to make a firearm purchase decision.
I already have far more than I need.
Sometimes a person just has to buy something near & dear to the heart, simply for the joy of doing so.
And that sums up my purchasing decision. :confused:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.